Saturday, July 28, 2012

Greetings from sunny CA!

Our group (and all of our luggage!) made it safely to CA without any incident or delay. Upon arrival we picked up our ride, which the kids promptly dubbed "Moby" as I (April) stated that it feels as though I'm driving a "big white whale".

Last night we had an awesome pool party and cookout - it got pretty vicious for a while there with the guys vs. girls "capture the flag" game in the pool. It almost resembled a rugby game for a while there, but everyone made it out OK in the end (all they are all still friends!).





After a good night's rest, we are here at church this morning, setting up for VBS. As you can see below, everyone is working very hard, and pitching in to get the job done. It has been a wonderful trip so far and I look forward to seeing what God has in store for us for the rest of the week!








No comments:

Post a Comment