It was a chilly day, but that didn't stop our group from testing out the waters of the Pacific ocean (for those of you from WI, the temp was comparable to Lake Michigan in the spring...it was that chilly!). While at the beach, we even saw dolphins/sharks swimming in the distance, but its up for debate as to which one they really were...
After a dinner at California's famous "In-N-Out Burger" we headed to San Francisco airport to pick up Levi. I (April) left the kids in the care of Sarah Cortright, and hopped the train to Oakland to catch my plane home to VA. I was very sad to leave the group, I really wish that I could have stayed for the rest of the week. I'm so proud of the way everyone conducted themselves in a caring, Christian manner while they were under my watchful eye, and I can't wait to read their posts to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment